I don't think this was in my job description...
I have a new skill that I can add to my resume!
Sure I have the standard skills of most people my age: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc... and even a few that might make me stand out from the pack: Conference organization, planning and execution, Newsletter editing... But now I have the best trump card ever: Ability to staple my boss's shirt back together when it rips at the elbow...
Yes, that's right; after fearless leader mysteriously managed to rip a 2-3 inch hole in the elbow of his shirt yesterday, I had to go fetch the stapler and scissors and patch him back together. Awkward? A little. Hilarious? Definitely! Going to let him live this one down? Never!
Now that I have this on my resume, maybe I should ask for a raise...
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home